Saturday, August 23, 2008

Going Beyond with Priscilla Shirer

This weekend I attended the "Going Beyond" women's conference in Hendersonville, TN. WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!!!

A precious friend thought enough of me to pay my way, and I now know it was the Lord Who really designed for me to be there. I am overwhelmingly thankful for the opportunity to have gone. Some of the things that were said spoke directly to my present struggles and situations. I have been refreshed and blessed by attending. And we had so much FUN!! May the LORD strengthen me to apply all that I have learned. May the Lord bless me with faith that I may trust in Him through the coming days.

Another precious friend took all 4 kids Friday morning for a sleepover. She just called and asked if they could stay another night. I don't know what to do with myself, and it is such a blessing. God is Good.